Many BeyondTrust Components like the Access & Rep-Console or the Jump Client & Customer Client installed on the endpoint can create a LOG-File for more in-deep investigations in connection with the use of BOMGAR Components and dependent systems.If you want enable the creation of a Log-File for BeyondTrust Endpoint Components or Representative Site Software Components you can do that following this steps:1. open Notepad2. copy the following text into your notepad:
3. Save the new File as “blog.ini” on the desktop of the system where you want to turn logging on.
4. Make sure you have a folder “c:\temp” cause this is the folder where the log-file will be written into.
5. Start now an access console or a rep console and then a bomgar session to an endpoint and reproduce your problems.
6. After closing the session and the console – you should find the log-file in the c:\temp folder.
7. Don’t forget to turn either logging off or to delete the blog.ini file from the desktop after your investigations are done.